Want real money? Bring it on. This is the most brief and highly effective money-making post you will ever read.
1. Get with some of your friends (form an LLC or corporation for about 150 clams in your state; paralegal groups do this for money online – see legalzoom.com, etc) and audit (get the notes for) four classes at a university —
Stock market 101, Microeconomics 101, Macroeconomics 101, and “Legal Environment of Business”
2. Reduces these notes to flashcards, using 3 x 5 index cards, and memorize the course materials.
3. Identify 100 companies on the upswing with marketable goods and services.
4. Study the successful version of these companies from the past and identify the ways in which they succeeded, and list these.
5. Study the contemporary version of these companies (and their competitors) and identify their success features/ methods also
6. List 4 and 5 above together In one file and adapt them to your target companies and their markets, creating a proposal to be sent to the companies you wish to help.
7. Indicate that if they use your value-accretive proposals, you would like them to estimate their value to the company and pay 9% to your group in their stock shares (and 1% in warrants). When their share value soars, you share-value soars. Sell half your shares when they have risen sharply enough to convince you that the near term has run its best upward tally, and then let the other half of your shares rise indefinitely (put a trailing stop in behind its upward price action at some distance). Let it ride.
8. Create and send proposals like this until you have the money you wish to retire.
Notes and Comments:
I have been sharing this recipe everywhere I go over the last year since January to whomever will listen up the eastern seaboard of the U.S. and across the internet. Here are what appear to be (at least in part) the results — CNBC is reporting that:
“The amount of individuals that hold more than $30 million in assets has climbed to a new record in 2014, according to a global survey on Wednesday, which also warned that a lack of diversification meant that this wealth is not protected from shocks to the financial system.
12,040 of these new ultra high net worth (UHNW) individuals were minted in the year ending June 2014, said the Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report released on Wednesday. This meant a 6 percent increase from last year which pushed the global population of these millionaires to a record 211,275.”
read complete article? http://www.cnbc.com/id/102198213
The Number of Billionaires across the globe is now soaring in like manner:
CNBC has another like report on this wise:
Number of billionaires hits record high in 2014
Wednesday, 17 Sep 2014 | 1:18 AM ETCNBC.com
“The world economy is going through a rough patch, yet the world’s billionaire populationis at an all-time high.
A new survey shows that 155 new billionaires were minted this year, pushing the total population to a record 2,325 – a 7 percent increase from 2013.”
Complete article? http://www.cnbc.com/id/102007270