My view of God is best described as:
- Transcendent – God existed before, and does now exist “underneath” (at lower levels of scale) the creation. It is proper to say that God was born with the universe (Einstein), meaning in His present (hendiadic) form, which is permanent and represents an extraordinary kind of progress in the development of both our supremely wise and benevolent Parents.
- Finite – Both of our divine parents, Father (the God) and Mother (the Goddess) are finite, but supreme, divine Persons
- Hen (One) – Diadic (two-) fold = Hendiadic (The two individual, divine, Persons, united at the Origin of the cosmos, causing the “Big Bang” — divine unity created our cosmosgeny
- The two divine Parents are as one, in mindset (Wisdom and understanding), love, volition and purpose. They grow and change together — their relationship is like unto a perfect (ideal) marriage. They complete each other (are complements One of Another).
- Bi – Theism. Both our divine parents are divine, necessary (Life cannot “not exist”) and transcendent — real Persons. They grow in understanding with the cosmos, and with us, but remain sufficient, inerrant and infallible in their governance of the cosmos.
- God is quite free and optimal in every way, and our freedom depends upon His (is derived from Theirs), so that it is quite real, and this limits our divine Parents knowledge of the future (which is considerable, but not total by any means). Our divine parents love us in the extreme, and desire everything most excellent for all of us.